The new Lancôme exfoliating Rose Sugar Scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells using dissolving sugar grains to provide gentle exfoliation. Its formula is enriched with acacia honey and rose water to leave your skin smooth, comfortable and supple.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Skin feels smooth, comfortable and supple.
- Gives skin even-looking texture
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Remove makeup and impurities with a face cleanser
- Apply a small amount of sugar scrub on clean, wet skin.
- Massage gently in circular motion for 1 minute: this slightly warming mask is enriched with sugar grains that dissolve and provide a gentle exfoliation.
- Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Use 2 to 3 times a week. Rinse off formula. Avoid eye and lip contours. In case of contact with eyes, rinse the immediately and thoroughly. Do not swallow.
- GLYCERIN • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • SUCROSE • MEL / HONEY • CI 14700 / RED 4
- CI 17200 / RED 33 • SODIUM HYALURONATE • ARGANIA SPINOSA SHELL POWDER • PEG-30
DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE • ARGININE • TRIETHANOLAMINE • TRIDECETH-6 • SALICYLIC ACID
- PANTHENOL • PROPANEDIOL • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • ROSA
DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER • CITRIC ACID • PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE •