Who It’s For
Combination Oily, Oily Skin
What It Is
Cream-mousse cleanser gently and effectively rinses away makeup.
What It Does
Purifying cleanser lathers into a rich foam to rinse away pollution, dirt, excess oil, long-wearing makeup and sunscreen quickly, gently, effectively. Leaves oily skin feeling fresh and clean. Non-drying. Non-stripping.
Formulated with glycerine and hyaluronic acid for a softer, more conditioning cleanse.
Please Note: We are phasing in new packaging for this product. Rest assured it’s the same great formula inside however in an effort to minimise waste, we are continuing to sell through our remaining original packaging. You may therefore find the packaging you receive may vary from the image shown.
- Our packaging: Same great formula, now in more sustainable packaging. Tube is minimum 39% post-consumer recycled material, 28% plant-derived plastic. Cap is 25% post-consumer recycled material.
- What does post-consumer recycled (PCR) material mean? It’s a material (such as a plastic water bottle) that’s already been used and would otherwise have been thrown away. This reduces the creation of new plastic waste.
- What does plant-derived plastic mean? It’s made from an agricultural by product of processing sugarcane that would otherwise be discarded.
How To Use
- Lather between palms with tepid water.
- Massage gently over wet skin, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse off.
WaterAquaEau, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Sterate, Peg-3 Distearate, Cholesteryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium Edta, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730), Red 4 (Ci 14700)
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.