BROWNS REWARD CARD
- The Browns Reward Card scheme is operated by Browns Department Stores. Anyone who registers their details can join.
- All Reward Cards belong to Browns.
- The Reward Card scheme is valid in all Browns stores, York, Helmsley, Beverley and Gainsborough.
- Your Reward Card is personal to you. We do not issue additional cards for your account but your family and friends can of course apply for their own Reward Card.
- If we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding or removing points previously credited to your account, we reserve the right to take action in response to this activity.
- Browns can cancel or withdraw the scheme or any individual Reward Card at any time.
- We can change the Terms and Conditions of the scheme at any time.
- DATA PROTECTION. Any data we collect for the Reward Card scheme will be used solely by Browns Department Stores. In accordance with data protection legislation we will not share any of your data with third parties. We will analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers, promotions and advice relating specifically to Browns Department Store products and services.
COLLECTING REWARD CARD POINTS
- You will receive Reward Card points on qualifying purchases at the rate notified from time to time by display of notices in Browns Department Stores and on this website. If you present your Reward Card or your Reward Card number online when making a purchase, you will not only receive the goods and services you have chosen but Reward Card points as well. The number of points issued may vary between qualifying purchases.
- In store points will ordinarily be added at the time you buy products and/or services included in the scheme. There may be specific occasions when at our discretion we will add points at a later date. For example should a customer make a purchase in store and have forgotten their Reward Card. However, you will need to provide a validated receipt within 28 days of making your purchase.
- We may at any time change the number of points you collect on products and services included in the scheme. We will display notices in store and online to communicate this information to customers.
- During any double points promotions and other events both in store and online existing points promotions will not be doubled.
- Online points promotions may not be always available in store.
- Online points are not available on delivery charges.
SPENDING YOUR REWARD CARD POINTS
- 500 points is worth £5 to spend on products in store and online.
- Reward Card points are not exchangeable for cash.
- Points can be used in part payment of a product or service.
- Browns reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services in store available for point’s collection and redemption.
- Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
BROWNS PRICE PROMISE
We are committed to offering our customers the very best price. If you find the same product for less we will match the price guaranteed! Refunded up to 28 days after purchase! T&C’s apply*.
*Differences in other discounts or delivery charges will be reflected in the price match. Price matching applies to merchandise in stock at competitors within 14 days of purchase. Price matching does not apply to faulty/damaged or ex-display merchandise. Refund policy does not apply to Furniture, Beds, Floor coverings and Soft furnishings.