Visit your local Browns store and enjoy complimentary bra fitting from our expert team
Leading lingerie brand Triumph has conducted research finding a massive 78% of you are wearing the incorrect size or shape bra. Our team of experienced lingerie fitters here at Browns want to give you some help on how to find the perfect fitting bra.
Here are their top tips:
- The band around the bra should feel firm, but comfortable.
- Always make sure the bra is fastened on the loosest hook.
- Make sure the cups do not come up too high under the arms, as this may cause discomfort during wear.
- The whole of the breast should fit nearly into the cup, with no excess flesh behind the cup or over the top of it.
- Wires and boning must lie flat against the body and go around the contour of the breast.
- The centre front of the bra between the breasts should lie flat against the body.
- Straps should be adjusted to support the breast.
If in doubt, always ask a trained lingerie fitter to check the bra before purchasing.
Please be aware that you won’t be the same size in all bras.
Take a look at our fit guide, filled with a selection of bra’s we stock:
The Balconette Bra
Perfect for the fuller-busted lady
The Full-Cup Bra
For ultimate support with great coverage
The Padded Plunge Bra
To give you great lift for the ultimate sexy look
The Moulded T-shirt Bra
The perfect everyday bra that creates a smooth shape
For ultimate comfort while still feeling feminine
The Strapless Bra
For you go-to multi-tasker bra
The Sports Bra
To help you look stylish and supported when working out
Due to the vast variety of different brands, styles and shapes it is totally normal to not fit into the same size bra every time.
At Browns we pride ourselves on having a team of fitters with a great depth of knowledge and experience. We offer our FREE fitting service seven days a week, no appointment necessary! Please feel confident in choosing Browns as your number one lingerie destination.